Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hill Jack or Beverly Hills?...

I went to my local dentist today and the bad news has come true, my tooth must come out. So, Friday I’ll be at the dentist again having the sucker taken out. The dilemma is this, do I go the Hill Jack route and just have the tooth taken out and have a big hole in my mouth or do I go the Beverly Hills route and find $3000 to have the implant done. I’m still researching the option of having it done by students, but there is still going to be a cost because of the supplies needed, I just don’t know what the cost will be and if it is an option. I just can’t decide if one tooth is really worth $3000.

So fun readers, what is your opinion? Hill Jack or Beverley Hills?

6 comments:

SirchKismet said...

Must be something in the water. I went to the dentist today as well and was told root canal or extraction since it was near the front I went with the root canal. It is cheaper then an implant but only about 1/2. Hopefully the insurance will cover most of it and I will get most of it back. So really I feel for you. I hope your insurance if you have it will cover some of it.

allie said...

SirchKismet: I'm still waiting on the insurance reply. Cross your fingers. Hope your root canal goes well!

Anonymous said...

I would get it fixed. If you don't do it in the month after, you will probably regret it later once it's healed up.

Anonymous said...

Beverly Hills, hon. This is worth going into debt for.

Sleepy Scott said...

I suspect I'll be going through something similar soon.

I advise you to get it done right, but I'm a big baby and may go the hill jack route myself.

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

Go to the dentist can be a pain in the butt and in your wallet. I know how you feel. I'm getting anothe crown in my grill on the 16th. I'll be happy when there are no more dentist bills.