Wednesday, November 19, 2008

More Wednesday Rambles...





As you can see I have nothing to really talk about these days, so let me just ramble on a bit more.





I find that if you do well at your job you are simply asked to take on more and wonder what exactly the person who was doing the job is now going to do since that is now off their plate. Hummmm.





I have now had two requests from the university to use my snow photo of the shoe for their holiday department cards. One was going to offer me money, but then request to just use the card. Since I work in the department, what was I to say exactly. Now I have this second request. I'm going to agree and give them permission to use it, but no offer of money really drove me a bit crazy. Yes, it's a great photo, appreciate it and then give me your dollars. Oh well to be appreciated I guess is better than paid.





Ms. A told me about a great deal though snapfish for a free photo book. YEAH, but no wait, I was not fast enough on the draw and missed the deadline. Crap, but thanks Ms. A for cluing me in. I've got to check out Oprah's website more often.





Grading sucks. I'm not sure how school teachers do it all the time. I only have 20 students but it seems to take me forever to get stuff graded for my class. I'm going to have to request a planning period time for this grading. I find this all funny because I thought I wanted to be a teacher when I was little.





I need to leave Ohio, need to get my passport, need to plan a trip, need to have an idea of when I'm going to be able to leave the country again. First step is the passport, waiting until January to see if I have any holiday money.





I believe our building should get rid of the bells that ring every 48 minutes. It's bothersome and we are a university not a high school.



Oh and a random photo for those who miss the photos. I'm not sure why I always seem to be taking photos of my feet. I loved these trainers, love them, I used they still made them. So sad.


Wednesday, please soon be Thursday, then soon be Friday, please.

No comments: