Thursday, November 06, 2008

I Will Do Better...

Yesterday just got away from me. I worked through lunch and just couldn't stay after work, had to leave, had to. Anyway since you are so patient with me. I promise two blogs today. I can't promise the quality, but promise two.

This morning I have something to confess. I have an addiction. I have become a coffee stopper. There I said it, now hopefully I'll be on the road to recovery. I've been stopping every morning for the past couple of weeks somewhere to get coffee on my way to work. I spread my millions around, not just supporting one place. However, there is the problem, I DON'T have millions. I need to use the coffee pot in my little office. I need to save this money to invest my in rather expensive other addiction. Photography. It started as a little hobby, then a little way to make a bit of extra cash, but now I'm all in. Laying out my cards, about to drop a load of cash on backdrops and lighting, and what the hell am I thinking.

Ok, enough about the addictions, I just wanted to take the first step.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD THURSDAY Morning!!!!!!!

No comments: