Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday...

First, a big thank you to my guest blogger on Friday. I was too out of commission to actually do blogging much last week. Although your blog was short, it was to the point and appreciated.

I'm more healthy then I was last week. I have the bits of the remainder of a cold, but I'm moving which is more than I can say for most of last week. I'm such a wimp when I get sick. I don't know how Mom's do it, they are sick and usually have to take care of a sick child also, no time to just sleep it off.

It was snowing this morning. The first snow that was actually sticking that I've seen so far this autumn/winter. I really wanted to grab my camera and head out, but nope, I came to work instead. It snowed on me on my way to Urbana Saturday, but wasn't sticking, just big wet flakes.

Urbana, those guys, seriously taking over the world.

Happy Monday Kids, good to be back.

1 comment:

allie said...

Anonymous: Yes, some are scary, but others are queit grand. I guess you "take the good the bad, and there you have the facts of life". Is that right?