Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A List...

My life these days revolves around "To Do" lists, to keep track of my life. So in the spirit of the list and the spirit of tomorrow's holiday and in the spirit of David Letterman...my thankful list.

Things I am thankful for: 2008

10: Electricity!

9: Wine/Beer/Spirits

8: pop tarts

7: non-annoying family and friends

6: cheap gas

5: cameras

4: hot bubble baths

3: coffee and pumpkin treats

2: Maggie

And Number 1...


1: My loyal blog readers


Have a great Thanksgiving kids, I don't know how much time or internet access I will have over the next few days, I will blog if possible.

4 comments:

Sleepy Scott said...

Did Lou not make the list? Or is he included in the non-annoying family and friends group? Just wondering.

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

i'm grateful for you too allie,
I'm also thankful that I don't have thanksgiving left overs- and minimal clean up

allie said...

SS: Lou is include in the family and friends group-although he can be annoying for the most part he's a good kid.

Desi: I have little clean up also and didn't have to make a thing. I walked in from a 1 hour car ride to a full meal with all the fixens.

Anonymous said...

HOw long was that car ride?