Monday, November 24, 2008

It Is Defiantly Monday...

It's raining and cold and a good day to stay at home on the couch reading a good Evanovich book. However, I have to work and therefore did not have this option this morning. I started off the morning great, remembering to bring in my donations for the food drive. Yeah me--remembering. Then I get to my office door and realize I didn't bring my work bag, therefore have no key to actually get into my office. Brilliant! At least the lady who had the key did not give me a hard time.

I have 3 high school students on campus today from out of state. I'm working with them because the college decided not to hire a recruitment person to replace the person who left in August. No worries, just got a little damp walking them to another building to observe a class. As we are entering the building I felt the back of my earring fall and the front was no where to be found. I of course could not then find the classroom they were to sit in on, brilliant!

Then the Chair decides to pay me a visit, nothing major, but the picture she saw sitting on the floor the last time she was in is still sitting in the same location. I have to charge the battery on the drill ok-give me a moment--I've got real work to do. She didn't say anything, but did look at it for a longer than needed moment.

So kids, it's Monday and I'm ready to go home!

1 comment:

short and mighty said...

al,

don't let the turkey's get you down