Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thanks & The Girls...

A super big thanks to the lovely family that let me do their photos Sunday. We were all a bit frozen by the end of the session, but it was worth it.

I am currently completely booked in November between portrait sessions and shows. Yeah!!!! Although, I have to say, and for those reading hopefully you have not found me from the photo sites--this scares the shit out of me. I'm so afraid the families will not like the photos, esp. if they are a friend, then what do I do?

Anyway. I would be amiss if I did not mention that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I like my girls and want to keep them, likely all other women do too. To help provide free mammograms for those in need, don't forget to pop over to the link on the side of the page and make a donation. It's free, just a simple click or two.

No comments: