Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Slacker...

I've been a horrible slacker when it has come to this blog and my loyal daily readers. I do apologize, I'm had a bit of writers block and I've been insanely busy. No excuse is a good one, but there you have it.

I had my first show last Saturday, it was a terribly long day, thank goodness for Ms. D if she had not been there to entertain me, I think I might have gone insane. It was a learning experience, which is good, I just need to remind myself it's a good thing. *smile*

Today one of my students cracked me up. I often get random emails from students, usually in a panic over one item or another. I'm a firefighter, except not in stellar shape. I put out fires all day long--student fires. Today one of my students sent me an email, subject line: "My Life!" I don't think I would have laughed out loud when it came in, if it had not been for "!". The email then goes on for several paragraphs, another fire or two, but the subject line gave me a good chuckle to make it through the rest of the day.

FYI: Keep a look out for updated photos on the portraits page. I lovely family let me into their lives for a bit Sunday, it was GRAND! Thanks lovely family!!!!!

No comments: