Thursday, October 02, 2008

I think Fall is really here...

Last night I pulled out the first sweatshirt of the season. It was terribly excited. I was jumping for joy. Time to pull out the long sleeves and smile. I'm not asking for snow any time soon, but I think October is my favorite month. Hail, hail October.

I did make the mistake of sleeping with the window open, I'm not going to be able to do that much anymore. I have a sore throat today. I've been drinking loads of liquids, I don't have time to actually be sick.

I'm been a busy little bear flying here, pulling up worms there. (Sorry, random reference to my favorite children's book.) I have been getting items together for my first craft show, next weekend. Cross your fingers I don't loose my shirt on this venture. I'm afraid of the looks of horror if I really did loose my shirt, yikes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the Lowell Octoberfest is this weekend. You could set up there. ;-)
http://consumer.discoverohio.com/searchdetails.aspx?detail=54844

allie said...

sirchkismet: You are a wonder--wonder who you are.