Tuesday, June 17, 2008

You Too...


A purchase of one of my cards did happen over the weekend. Right now it is sitting on the top of my bookshelf at work. I put it there to remind my co-workers to go in and vote. Did you vote today? I know it seems like you have been voting forever, but keep it up, please. :)


My very of greeting card. If only Hallmark knew that as a young child I would create greeting cards and "sell" them to my family. My parents and family were crazy enough to give me money for my hand drawn cards, crazy kids. I would never have believed that one day I would have a real greeting card printed by Hallmark of all people. Can you imagine?


You too can now own my masterpiece! :) If you are going to purchase the card, it is cheaper in the stores than online, just an FYI. I don't get anything from the sale of the cards, so don't buy unless you really want it. I guess now my sister might let me sign the photo I did for her for her birthday, since now I'm actually famous, or is this not famous enough?


5 comments:

Laura said...

Is your name on the back of the card or something? How exciting for you!!!

allie said...

Yes, my name and a horrible picture of me are on the back. :)

Jonathan and Michelle said...

You are sooo awesome!! YEA!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Alison, that is so cool! I'm proud of you and happy for you!

allie said...

Thank you, thank you, yes I know I'm awesome and oh so humble. :)