Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good/Bad...

Well what do you want to see first the good news or the bad news? Lets start with the bad so we can end on a positive note.

2:40pm yesterday afternoon, I learned I did not get the job I interviewed for yesterday morning. Sucks because I wasted a vacation day for the interview.

This morning I retrieved my mail and found a letter from OSU letting me know there was more of a demand for football tickets this year than available seats and I will not be getting any football tickets for next season. This really sucks more than the job. I would like to be able to go to at least a couple of games, but this just reminds me I'm at the bottom of the pit and simply the scum the bottom feeders lunch on.

Ready for some good news? I have a few photos from the track on Sunday. Yeah! Ok, so the good news doesn't really make up for the other, but what can I say.


Car before the race

Ms. H with drivers, Pete & Brian

Some famous dude from Speed Channel. I don't have cable and don't follow racing, so I don't remember his name, however he was easy on the eyes.

Team Cobalt's Pit--that's Ms. H's team

A more intense pit

Pit Row
The race, this is after the rain started coming down, but before the downpour

The winner, Yeah! However, on TV they always have soda spraying or milk or something, this guy wasn't having any of that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sucks about the OSU tix, guess you should have gone to Rock on the Range after all! BTW, I saw Get Smart this weekend as well and loved it.

Anonymous said...

Go Team Cobalt!!!! =)

allie said...

I didn't even think about the ROTR, ARGH!!!!!

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

dude,

sorry about the promotion. I know it sucks but it will get better. The great thing about being at the bottom is you can only go up.

des

Anonymous said...

Did you wear ear defenders at the race?!?!?!?! You are so going to have a hearing loss.