Friday, April 18, 2008

Something Clever…

I wish I had something clever to write about today, but alas I don’t. I can tell you I’m planning to have a delightful meal this evening with Ms. A. I will then be traveling to the parents to work at the store and then returning Sunday. Please to not use Saturday to TP my front lawn! However, if you want to drop off a few roses or flowers, please feel free. The Spring Game is this weekend, enjoy if you are going. A few of the students in my department are playing, so cheer them on.

It’s delightful outside today-lovely, bright sunshine. If only I had started investing at age 1, I could not work and be out enjoying the brilliance of it all. I did venture out a bit at lunch, just to get a small taste. Why didn’t I stick with teaching? I could have my summers off! I’d work my butt off the other 10 months, but two months in a row—oh to dream.

Oh guess what is now making rounds in my department. That parrot is going down!!!



Happy Friday People! Happy Friday!

No comments: