Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Frustrated Student...

I have been trying to learn how to use my new Photoshop purchase. However, there are so many bells and whistles it's just overwhelming for my little brain. I have gotten a couple of books out of the library, but it's as if they are speaking Greek. I'll get the hang of it, but until then no earth shattering photos to share. I do hope to get some in soon, now that green is starting to return to the grass.

Until those are available, enjoy Lou's random romp through my stuff.


I don't enjoy cleaning, but decided to make it a bit more fun. I took a few pictures of random items in my life that I adore, but don't necessarily think about everyday. I adore these pearls. I have only actually worn them out once. The wonderful Ms. L brought them to me from her foreign travels. They are not every day pearls, only to be worn on special occasions.

Lou also discovered my two favorite rings. One I purchased myself in the jewelry shop I worked in when I lived in Ireland, the stone is Connemara Marble, native to Ireland. The other was a gift from my parents (ie Mom). It's a claddagh design, again Irish.

Not everything I adore is jewelry, I also adore my kettle. I use this daily. I can make a quick up of tea or heat water for jello shots, it's awesome. I have hot water in moments!

Hmmm, I'm not sure how much cleaning really was accomplished.

1 comment:

Sleepy Scott said...

Lou! He's back!

That kettle does look cool.