Wednesday, April 09, 2008

A Pleasant Surprise…

Yesterday afternoon, I arrived at my homestead following a good day at work, only to have the day get a bit better. Yeah!
I saw a very long Fed Ex package leaning against my door. What can it be, I wondered. Ok, well really, I kinda knew what it was going to be, but I didn’t know for sure and if it was what I thought, I didn’t know what it was going to look like exactly. Packages are fun, much more interesting than MasterCard bills.

The Box…

The contents inside…my official “rough” template of the Hallmark card and my check. Woo, Hoo!

Now, have you been voting? I know it's a pain in the butt, but you can do it.

Even if you don’t vote for me, at least go in and vote for something, get that dumb parrot off the top of the heap. I hate birds. Pigs Rule! No, wait, I don’t think that sounds right. Hmmmm?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still voting daily. You're going to get above 1%, damn it. I'm looking forward to ordering the cards, too.