Thursday, November 15, 2007

Week 5 Weigh In...

*Me...-1-------Total -5
*Ms. D...-3--Total -8
*Ms. N...0---Total 0
*Ms. M...Not Reported-Total -3
*Mr. B...-3-------Total -7
*Ms. A...-1------Total -3
*Mr. D...0------Total -3
*Ms. B...-2------Total -6

Look at those numbers, some folks are really going to have extra room for Thanksgiving fests. Next Wed. will be the last Challenge weigh in. One hard working trooper will have an extra $140 in their pocket. Who will win...any predictions? I don't see it being me, sadly. I really fell off the wagon yesterday after my frustrating weigh in. I had Chinese, ice cream, a fancy sugary coffee--all kinds of badness. I'm trying to get back on that wagon today. I need to win--it's simply my competitive nature. Hey Challengers...don't those cookies smell good, don't you want to go grab one and have a snack--go ahead, it's ok. (evil laugh--whatever it takes to win!)

No comments: