Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Garage Humor...

I parked my car in the garage here at work as I do every morning Monday-Friday. As I was walking to the steps to exit, I noticed a bumper sticker that jumped out at me. "Ticks Suck" I thought to myself-yes, yes they do. Now, to me I would not have this bumper sticker on my car, but hey to each their own.

Note: I have changed a couple of settings and now you can post a comment without being a registered user. I heard from a few of you had have tried in the past but could not post a comment--well now you can. However, be nice. :)

Count down to Christmas 2007... only 28 Days, 11 Hours, 54 Minutes, and 41 Seconds!
Shopping Days Left ...I put up a few decorations. I'll see if I can get a picture to post.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree....it might as well read, "Gimme a ticket" :)

T