Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Did You Vote Today?

I did vote today and for the past month the signs have been present urging us all to vote for a particular candidate. It amazes me that this is still the main form of campaigning conducted especially in small towns. For my amusement, I took a few photos.
Many simply put their signs along the side of the road for all drivers to view
While others wanted to travel with their signage
One even rented a changeable sign to grab your attention. Now wouldn't it have been funny if the guy with the small blue sign went out and changed the other one. heehee

One wanted to make sure his crafty side was on display
One guy wants to be Twp. Trustee so badly he made a sign almost as large as the county welcome sign

This is not a political sign for this November's voting, but I just had to take a pic---I have to say I was so shocked when I saw this, not because of the statement, but because of where I was---Noble County, Ohio...I'm surprised this guy doesn't have 4 flat tires. But, I say go Brad--well Brad's Dad!

No comments: