Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Beware…Pissed Off Rant to Follow…

Ok, so I have this little "Challenge" that I created, yes, it’s all my fault because I’m the one that started this entire process. When I stepped on the horrible offending, grey scales this morning my mood was so similar to the color of the offending piece of reporting equipment that I just wanted to spit. Now, I did loose a pound and this now puts me at 5 pounds down from my starting weight, I should be jumping up and down and shouting wouuuuwhooooo, but no I’m pissed. I know the weight is easier to take off then put on. I know that loosing one or two pounds a week is the best way to do it because it is more likely to stay off. I know that small continuous steps will eventually lead me where I want to be. However, I’m STILL PISSED! 5 pounds, where did it come from? Shouldn’t I be able to notice a shrinking chin or two, a little less cheek when I smile? Shouldn’t my cloths fit a little more comfortably? Women often loose weight first in their chest—but no, my girls are still there and STILL the same size. So where, where I ask you the reading audience did these 5 pounds come from, or off of more importantly---my toes, ankles, elbows???? I’ll report the stats from the others as soon as everyone reports in.

Try to enjoy this Wednesday-- I have to go back to work--CRAP!

No comments: