Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Day Before...

I know everyone is waiting to see who won the big prize from the Challenge, but sadly all the Challengers have not reported in yet. Hopefully, they will do so by late this afternoon or first thing tomorrow. I'll be sure to report as soon as I have the info myself. I can tell you it was not me...so sad-bye $20 you are off to a more worthy competitor.

Today is the day before Thanksgiving. I'm sure all of you are off to spend time with family or loved ones weather you want to or not. heehheee.

Did you know that when you Google Thanksgiving you get: Results 1 - 10 of about 83,400,000 for Thanksgiving. Good grief-just think if Internet existed during the first Thanksgiving--they might not have burnt the corn, they could have Goggle'd Martha and gotten a full recipe.

No comments: