Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Talk Like a Pirate Day…

I never really know exactly what I will blog about and some days I simply have nothing to say. I’m sure this will come as a shock to most of you, since I am normally so chatty. Today, I just didn’t have a clue what to write about: the first day of classes, having dinner with Ms. T last night, or the fact that autumn is in the air and I love it. I received an email from a friend today and she reminded me today is Talk Like a Pirate Day. So ye maties, get ye-self to the site and check’er out oh events in your local towns today, http://www.talklikeapirate.com/tlapd07.html. ARRR! I will enjoy this day after 4:30pm, I don’t think the students will appreciate ye o’l accent and such. Har har har.

A pint to ye pirate in ya. ARRR!

No comments: