Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Labor Day Weekend II

The weekend continued with Saturday evening at the Gallery Hop in the Short North and pub action at Byrne’s. The Hop was crazy busy, the only time I’ve seen it like that before was the Holiday Hop. There was even a mini parade-normally I'm not a parade kinda girl, but this one was amusing. Byrne’s provided much needed refreshments and live Irish music. Oh, I love the Irish music, but sadly the band did not play the Fields of Athen Rye-even when Ms. M wrote the request on a $1 bill. They band was very nice about it stating it was a wonderful song, but they simply did not play it. Crap! We stumbled back to my new place and crashed. Sunday morning we were up again and headed to the Greek Festival. Good food, dancing, and music were the highlights. Ms. M, Ms. H, and I had a wonderful weekend and are hoping Ms. M returns asap for a visit, but understand her studies and I guess her family need a bit of attention also.

The dogs walking in the parade were "keep'n it real"


A Drag Queen or two might have made their way down High Street

The Columbus Gay Flag Crop did their thing

Even the local CW Star got into parade mode...can't remember her name, guess I'll have to watch more tv

Sunday...Greek Fest...

food and....

dancing!

Cheers to Ms. M and her visit!

No comments: