Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Goodreads Update...

If you are not familiar with Goodreads.com, it is helpful website to keep track of new books coming out, what you have already read, and what your friends are reading that you might enjoy.  I will try to put some of my reviews on the blog in case you are looking for new books.  My tastes vary, so you may not enjoy any of the books. Below are a few recent ones.

I've completed 3 books of the 8 needed for my summer reading program goal.

Are you reading any good books, let me know, I'll look into it.


Undead and Unreturnable (Undead #4)Undead and Unreturnable by MaryJanice Davidson

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Funny, crass, entertaining- light read.








Crouching Vampire, Hidden Fang by Katie MacAlister
Crouching Vampire, Hidden Fang (Dark Ones Series #7)My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Like most Katie MacAlister books an easy silly read. Good for summer reading in the shade.




In the Company of VampiresIn the Company of Vampires by Katie MacAlister

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Light supernatural read.





Naked Heat (Nikki Heat #2)Naked Heat by Richard Castle

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Good mystery, fun humor.

No comments: