Tuesday, July 12, 2011

More Books...


Undead and Unpopular (Undead, #5)Undead and Unpopular by MaryJanice Davidson

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


The Vampire Queen is still crass, still funny...moving on to the next one in the series.





Stolen (Women of the Otherworld, #2)Stolen by Kelley Armstrong

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Excellent supernatural book! Werewolves, Vamps, Witches.  Solid plot. The book keeps the story moving, which is great.




BossypantsBossypants by Tina Fey

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Excellent! The book covers parts of Fey's life, including SNL and 30 Rock.



Tina Fey is funny and so is her book. I actually listened to the audio book. I highly recommend this. I think Fey reading the book herself gives a a bit more than just reading the pages on your own.

No comments: