Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vegas 2011...

Hydrangeas-lovely! 



Shots for breakfast Lou?  Oh well, it is Vegas. 


The MGM Lion



The lions inside MGM


 

Mirage-home of the Beatles show-awesome!!!!!! However, NO photos allowed even from the start, so none to share from the show.  Like the Beatles, go see this show when you are in Vegas, well worth the money.

 

Champagne and dessert, yum!


Wynn Waterfall-very relaxing

I hope your morning is going better than mine.  I'm headed to the chiropractor later this morning. I can hardly move my neck.  Yesterday while reaching for something over my head there was a small "pop" in my neck.  I stretched all day yesterday trying to get the nerve to un-pinch, but no luck.  So, off to spend some co-pay money, at least I have insurance.  I just need to be able to move my neck, remove the tingle from my left hand, get rid of this headache, oh and sleep through the night.  2 Tylenol PM's didn't do anything last night-grrrr!  Funny how a tiny little move can create such havoc.

No comments: