Thursday, May 06, 2010

May 6…The Promised Return…



So I took a bit of time off, a bit of time to think about what to do with this blog, what direction to go in.

I could go in the direction of PSA’s… K2 is said to mimic marijuana in appearance and effect, yet is legal in Ohio, undetectable in drug tests and being sold in head shops and online as incense. This chemical combination is a mix of dried herbs and spices sprayed with a synthetic compound similar to THC (the mind-altering ingredient in marijuana). And it’s causing emergency room visits across the country with side effects ranging from elevated heart rates to hallucinations.
I could go the Community Service route…Operation Feed efforts enter 3rd week, don’t forget to make a donation. No one should go hungry.

I could go the Political Blogger direction…No fishing in the Gulf, when will these fisherman be able to bring home the bacon (or shrimp) to take care of their families.

It was suggested I pick a direction and go in one direction. I thought about it. It was a valid, good idea. Sadly my mind does not work that way. I tend to have many thoughts going on at once. I think if I tried to have one focus for this blog, I would in fact need therapy. Ok, so likely I need therapy now, don’t judge me, or do it's ok.

So, this blog will continue at least for the time being to be random thoughts, ideas, photos, opinions solely based on what I want to include. If I have readers great, if not, well I will because the world does revolve around me. Right?!?!

So tune in tomorrow for a lovely entry where the topic will be…well whatever is going on in my head when I start typing….scary, but true. Until tomorrow…enjoy today.

5 comments:

Heather Kerr said...

'Bout time you're back!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! We missed you! You wouldn't be you if you were not random. Keep it you!

Anonymous said...

Yes, random is good.

allie said...

Thanks readers! Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Al,

You whole life has been one random thing after another. NO one who really knows you would expect anything else. And frankly would be scared if you started to be focus!!!! :) loves ms. n