Friday, May 07, 2010

Annual Sale...

My Dad held his annual pig sale on May 1st.  This involves the prep of the pigs giving them a hair cut a couple of weeks before than moving 60 pigs to the parking lots of the car lot across the street from my parents store, setting up temporary pens and then holding the sale.

There were several people and yep that's me in the pen with the pigs, my shoes still smell even after a washing. argh!

Look at the butts, haahahahhah... those tails.

This is the pig I felt would bring the most money..it didn't but Bob Ross will be very happy with this pig I think.


This is my cousin's kid--he was happy in the shot, but a very unhappy camper when he found out he could not take one home.  His grandpa in the photo was unwilling to give him money to buy a pig...how rude.

Have a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mine still smell too!!!! and they were new. I should have know better.