Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I Could…

I could talk about the many bruises on my body from moving hogs Sunday morning. I could talk about my finger which is likely broken and if not broken seriously fucked up. I could talk about how I feel kinda bad for beer truck drivers, many pubs are located on seriously narrow streets and these guys have to get their semi trucks around these streets. I could but let’s not, instead let’s do a bit if trivia.

Can you guess the state, is the name of the game—go!

1. This state has the most crooked street in the world.

2. This state is the home of the world's largest strawberry.

3. This state is the home of the statue of the world's largest bullhead fish.

4. This state has the largest Amish community west of the Mississippi River.

5. This state has the highest percentage of grade-A topsoil in the nation.

6. This state is the home of the largest cereal company in the world.

7. This state is the only state whose east and west borders are 100% formed by water.

8. This state is the home of the oldest land grant college in the U.S.


Submit your answers in the comments, answers will be posted tomorrow. Have Fun! Oh, there are no prizes, it's just for fun.