Monday, July 21, 2008

A Short Rant...

I haven't had a rant lately, so I think one might be due.

Ever have a fairly good weekend, reminiscing with an old friend, meeting new people who actually have a sense of humor, time with family. I had a delightful weekend, only to have a Monday.

Argh, Monday. One of the first emails I read this morning just put a crappy taste in my mouth. I was planning to take on a new responsibility at work. It was not something I could just take off and do as I'm the scum the top feeders lunch on, but I was interested and approached my Director. After several discussions, the world of education does not move quickly, I was granted approval to take on this new responsibility. Well today in an email, I was told my assistance was no longer required they had gotten someone else. Nice!

I have also been working on a few graphics projects. These are great, I get to use my tiny bit of creative bone to create something from nothing, fun. Well, no there is now a template that must be followed to the T, no exceptions. Well how freaking boring and tard can do that. So, all the work I did last week to create an item, was for not. Oh well, I will do it, bear it, and move on.

I just have to say, it's definitely a Monday, and I don't think I'm the only one feeling this way today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said "tard" - lol! I think your students are starting to rub off on you!!!!

allie said...

Anonymous, it is likely you who has rubbed off on me. :)