Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Help...

Oh brilliant readers, I need your help and of course I don't have a ton of time. There is a faculty/staff arts and crafts competition here on campus every year. It has been suggested I enter by a couple of people. Now winning is just a pat on the back well done, but it could be good marketing to get my face out in the university (potential job implications).

One person suggested the Stadium winter shot and another "After the Rain".

Help! What shot would you enter? Please list the photo page on the links to the right and let me know what you think, but hurry. I have to send it to print by Friday morning, so I can have it framed and ready to go by Monday.

Thanks!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Red Barn or Winter OSU
M

Anonymous said...

Creek or Bridge
Pat, m's work

Anonymous said...

white or.
Mar, m's work

Anonymous said...

My vote is for Winter at The Ohio State University Shoe—and that's saying a lot coming from a Michigan fan. :)

Good luck, girl!

Amy said...

I concur with the first comment-- OSU stadium or Red Barn. Although I really like them all. For a work contest...maybe the shoe???
Thanks for coming tonight!

Anonymous said...

Where's Lou? I think a picture of him could win. I like the bridge.