Friday, July 25, 2008

It's Friday...

Thank goodness! Seriously, I didn't think Friday would ever come this week. Only an hour and a half and the weekend is mine. I actually get to spend a weekend in the city, in fact I believe the next two weekends will be spent in the city. I'm so excited I might pee my pants. No not really!

This weekend will be the Jazz Fest and next weekend the Irish Fest. YEAH! It's so nice out today, I'm hoping it says just as is for the next two weeks. My quandary is, do I take my good camera or not, so many people, non-predictable weather, but the potential for some really great shots. HMMM, have to decide but not today, I'll let you know Monday.

Have a great weekend kids, seriously go out have fun and enjoy what is left of this disappearing summer!

No comments: