Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Toothpicks…I need Toothpicks NOW!

The past 4 days have been a whirlwind and the coffee is not cutting it this morning, I’m going to need toothpicks to keep my eyes open. I will not bore you will all the details, I’ll just give the highlights.

1. Ohio brought August in with it’s typical charm-90 plus days all weekend long and I ,like a goof, decided to spend every waking minute in the heat!

2. The Dublin Irish Fest! I could go on and on, but I’ll just point to the pictures below. I did help make history as part of the Guinness World Record for the largest number of people doing the Irish Jig at the same time, 10,000 plus.

3. Buying furniture-the start of roots, I’m scared and am ready to return new nice furniture
4. Picking up new furniture-mishaps and mulitiple trips

5. The Ohio State Fair-pigs, hypnotist, tigers, apple dumplings, and miles of midway

6. Late nights, EARLY mornings

7. Sweat, sweat, gallons of ice tea, more sweat, tired toes, more sweat

8. HAPPY, HAPPY Camper!!!!!

Someone P L E A S E pass me more coffee and those Toothpicks!

10,000 plus do the jig to make history!

The Mickey Finns-love them, love THEM, and LOVE THEM!!!!!!!

Bag Pippers-what a lovely sound

The Prodigals

End of the Evening-Flogging Molly-and I didn't see any arrests

One HAPPY Irish Camper! Everyone loves an IRISH girl!

No comments: