Friday, August 24, 2007

Apparently a Camera was Present...

I was joking at the end of the post concerning my birthday about pictures, I didn't actually think any existed. However, this morning I received a lovely email from Ms. N and attached were a few moments captured on film from the Byrne's evening. I had no idea there was a camera and the photos of my inebriated self are not too pretty, but I will share for the sake of "keep'n it real". *big grin*

Ms. H, who I had not seen in 14-15 years, arrived in style. Very excited Ms. H was able to attend-she's upper fun.

Good grief Mr. J what in the world do you find so funny that is frightening me-well, the list is likely endless, please forget I asked and lets move on.

As the night drew on, I'm sure I had LOTS to say. Here it appears I'm attempting to make a very important point. I do remember repeating the phrase, "That's all I'm going to say", over and over again. I'm not sure why.

However, when you view the same picture in black and white I appear to be a philosopher and this picture could easily be see on a book jacket--I'm sure discussing the horrors of Chechnya. (of course channeling Bridget and the need to ooze intelligence)

However if one plays with photoshop too much-fun Irish Pub turns into French Disco-Tech.

Ms. A almost escapes the camera but Ms. N is not going to allow it! You go Ms. N. However, I notice Ms. N did not capture any photos of herself-clever, very clever.

Obviously as the evening progressed the natives became violent. Here another Ms. H (they are EVERYWHERE) is trying her best to KILL me and is enjoying every minute of it. Where are my peeps, my cronies, my mates?

By the end of the evening, I was Queen of the World or at least the table. Thank goodness now that I'm in my 30's I can handle my liquor (me and Ms. Jones).

Oh what will year 32 bring-I hope many, many more wonderful moments like these. If I can just get through the next week or so with this crazy move and a boy who suddenly has stopped calling (what the hell is up with that) and one that will not stop calling, but I'm not going to go there. I hope you enjoyed the photos, laughed with me-laughed at me, at least smiled a bit.

Happy FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jonathan and Michelle said...

OH, I LOVED the pics!! And, I got a good laugh out of how you changed the color to black and white...it DID make you look Very smart...(-: That was Brilliant!!

allie said...

Thanks! I am supper brilliant--every once in a great while.