Monday, August 20, 2007

Fun Filled Birthday Weekend

The birthday celebrations began Friday, dinner with the marrieds. Ang, Ms. Rachel Ray herself, served up a lovely grilled chicken dish followed by a very rich brownie cake. Ah-the tummy was a tremendously happy camper. Although the guys beat us at movie trivia, we were very close behind, so it was not complete humiliation.

Saturday started early with a drive to Dayton for the bridal shower and picking up the orange, yes, I say orange bridesmaids dress to be worn at the end of September. The damn thing is too big so will need alternations, I guess this is karma getting back at me for complaining about the first dress choice so much. I will have pics of the orange dress likely from wedding pics. Having returned to the bride-to-be home again, we left Dayton dresses in tow. A quick hour or so in Pataskala and then off to Byrnes for birthday celebrations. A small group gathered in the corner booth at Byrnes and although, I continued to become more obnoxious as the night drew to early morning, everyone seemed to tolerate me and did not abandon ship.

Thanks to all who sent birthday wishes that could not attend the festivities and many thanks to those who braved the night at Byrnes.

(No pics sorry...I decided to save the innocent)

1 comment:

Jonathan and Michelle said...

Oh, I want to see the pics!!