Friday, June 03, 2011

More Random Photos to Share...

Last year I took a group of students to Vinton County for a week.  Why, you ask.  Well sometimes during that week I was asking myself the same question. However, overall they were great students and hopefully made a impact on the students in Vinton County, to encourage them to seek an education of some kind beyond a high school diploma.

 We visited a castle in Vinton County, Ohio.  I love this shrub design in the garden.

The castle is actually a B&B, you can spend the night in this room.  I really just want the headboard and decorations for my own room. I mean, how whimsical.

I told you it was a castle--I think it's call Ravenwood Castle. 

Lou made this trip.  I wanted to show his support of the Extension Office an the 4-H efforts in Vinton County.  Lou,such a do-gooder at heart.

Thank goodness it's Friday...somehow karma is giving me a case of the Monday's on a Friday and I'm not liking it too much, but at least the weekend is soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, it's Ravenswood. Mr. T and Ms. T stayed there when they first started dating. :)

allie said...

Now you guys are just an o'married couple. :-)

Anonymous said...

That pencil sharpener could do some serious damage to his arms and legs. Be careful, Lou!

allie said...

SS..Lou is a dare devil sometimes.