Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vegas, Again...

I know, but it's Vegas, loads to see.

 Bellagio Garden, Painting made from flowers--how fun!

 There were a few open bars...of course I took advantage and drank up.  An extra dirty martini--love those olives.

 Frank Caliendo.  I have a short video, but can't seem to get it to post here.

 Loved the fans by the pool at the hotel. I want a few of these in my back yard, along with the palm trees and the pool. hehehheee

 Fun Fountain

 Hard Rock...the one on the strip.

 The Jersey Boys....Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.  Sadly, I knew almost every song.

 Lou enjoyed the fountain at Caesars.


Me, enjoying the open bar again, with a bit o' Champagane.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love the pic! Looks like Vegas was loads of fun!!!

allie said...

Thanks Ms. A.

Ang said...

I love this pic of you Al! Enjoyed all the photos! :)