Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Why I Veg At The End of The Day...


So far this morning, I have talked with several individuals. Just a few of the highlights.

-put on bed rest for her 3rd child, tilted pelvis and bleeding of something...oh and that was 30 years ago

-sister died a few months ago

-separating from husband, back from Iraq is not the same

-mother dying of heart failure

-can't get transcripts from home country

And it's not even noon yet. Does this explain why by the time my work day is done, I'm a bit burnt out and simply want to veg. I do love my job and I try not to take on the stress of these individuals, but sometimes it just gets to you and it takes it out of me...this is one of those weeks and my goodness it's only Wednesday.

I've taken a 5 minute mental health break, now for the next one.

No comments: