Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Little Morning Music...

I woke up this morning singing this. I don't normally wake up singing, so it makes me wonder what in the world I was dreaming about. When I got to work, I went in to listen to it and discovered I had the lyrics all wrong. Janis also sings much better than I do.





Then after a few times of listening to Janis. I started searching for a few at my top play list right now. Many will not allow the video to be embedded so you miss out on Distrubed, P.O.D, and a few others, but these are also very good.

This first one, I just love and I can't tell you exactly why, I just do.




This one also rocks!




This is an older one, but I can now listen to this one again without cringing, not because of the song, but because of a well, long story for another time. *grin*




Then, I needed a little more Janis.




Oh, so nice to have a variety of options for my many personalities.

This one will really throw you. No, for the most part I do not like country music. However, my cousin played this at his wedding and I really liked it. It's kinda country meets soft island music.



This one I like because, it makes me think of summer and warm sun....no ice or snow!



Enjoy your Thursday!

No comments: