Friday, March 05, 2010

Orlando 2010...

My little getway to Flordia was to Orlando.  Today I'll just give you a couple of photos then really give you the full tour next week.

The trip started off with a terrible display of snobbery, as my sister (although liked the new handbag I purchased) was keen to point out it was NOT Coach!

All in good fun... I think.

I was so gitty to get away from the snow, I couldn't seem to take a real picture of the palm trees the first night there.

And, no, no I was not drunk (at this point).

Who is that?  Who made the trip also?  Oh, that's my aunt in the yellow shirt.

Oh and Lou too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see Lou made the trip too. St. Pat's day is less than two weeks away. Is he excited? Is he planning a party?

Anonymous said...

Yay, though Lou had run away for a while since we hadn't seen him!

Ms H

allie said...

Lou is excited for St. Paddy's Day, before Flordia he was just hanging out in the house.