Wednesday, March 17, 2010


Irish Day!!!!!
A Wish for my Readers!

Wishing you a rainbow

For sunlight after showers...

Miles and miles of Irish smiles

For golden happy hours... Shamrocks at your doorway

For luck and laughter too,

And a host of friends that never ends

Each day your whole life through!


Lou received a card in the mail yesterday, he was stunned that he would be thought so much of to receive his very own St. Paddy's Day card. He was so excited he did a little dance. I've got to get a video camera.


Look at all the sparklies I got for St. Paddy's Day. I'm wearing them all today. They rock!  I know the best people!
 

Enjoy your St. Paddy's Day!

3 comments:

allie said...

Can one of you readers go to Smitten Kitchen and make me some of those scones? I'm too lazy today, but boy do they sound good.

Anonymous said...

Hope you and Lou enjoy yourselves!

allie said...

SS-We had a blast, thanks.