Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yes Virginia…

There is a Santa Claus. He is already giving out gifts. Today, I was going to have a very difficult orientation student and she didn’t show. YEAH! Gift for me! Thanks Mr. SC, I GREATLY appreciate it!

I have a confession readers. I sincerely enjoy…wait for it…a cappella music. I have for many, many years. Last night was a bit of a delight as NBC was featuring a new show of all a cappella music groups. Now, I did strongly disagree with the judges choice to send the guys from Colorado home. They were much better than that group from Lee University.

I have a CD from the Denison Hilltoppers that I love. It’s kinda MIA right now, well many of my CD’s are, but soon, hopefully they will be found. One day visiting Ms. H at Denison a truly gorgeous boy brought around CD’s he was trying to peddle. I bought one, I didn’t have a clue who the Denison Hilltoppers were, but again he was gorgeous! It was an excellent CD. Now this was many years ago before youtube, so the ones below are more current Hilltoppers, but enjoy. The sound is not great, but still lovely.









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! =)

-Ms H

Anonymous said...

PS - I still listen to my Hilltoppers cd. =)

-Ms H

Tiffany said...

I enjoy a cappella, too. Right now my vote is for NOTA.

allie said...

Ms. H-It's so good you have to keep listening!

Tiffany: I do like NOTA, but the BUBS are too cute!

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

I love the dennison hilltoppers! What a blast from the past!