Tuesday, December 01, 2009

December 1…

I can’t believe it, but today is December 1st. Yikes, where did November go off to?

Ok, picture it…

2009, December 1, small bomb shelter like office, no windows. In the office is a desk. On the desk are seven pieces of small cut paper with names written on each one. The names are pushed around the desk upside down for a moment. A hand goes down, a piece of paper is picked up. The name on the paper is…Ms. H. Congrats Ms. H, you have won the drawing for a photo print. Please email the photo you would like and the size. Sorry kids the new ones have not gone up on the site yet, but give me time, give me time. Maybe there will be a new drawing once I actually get them up there. Hummmm, if only days were 25 hours long and my house was not a disaster and didn’t need a Merry Maid Crew badly. Although, I think all of us have this issue from time to time. Right, right! I can’t be the only one.

Thanks to everyone who entered, I do love you readers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! I won!!!! =)

-Ms H

allie said...

Yeah You!