Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday...be gone with you...

The day is coming close at least for me.

The day started off just fine. I went to walk out my back door to my car and discovered I had forgotten to lock the door. Yeah, no one broke in.



Then, I stopped at Starbucks this morning, got a grande vanilla latte. Thanks Ms. A and Mr. B! Your both rock!


Walked through the bitter wind to my office to start my work day. My the time I got to my office the only thing I could feel was the hand holding the coffee. My appointments began to arrive, I was told how awesome I am. Really this is the only reason for my job, to be told how great I am, except for when I'm told I suck.

I'm just glad one holiday work lunch is done and I'll try to make it through another tomorrow. ick!

Like Maggie, I'd like to stick my tongue out at today. Except Bones is on and well, I do enjoy it.

Here's hoping tomorrow is grand and this sneezing stops soon.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is bummed that she won't see you this weekend, but hopes you have a great one :)

allie said...

Anonymous...ah thanks!