Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blowing In The Wind…

Many might read this title and think of the 60’s song. However, I’m referencing hair blowing in the wind. Back hair. Yikes, I’m not kidding. Last night as I was driving to have dinner with the Marrieds. Ah, how I love the marrieds, such good kids.

Anyway, in my travels, I had to drive behind a motercycle for a bit, then he was in the lane next to me. Now normally I would simply admire the motercycle and smile. However, this time, I was forced to admire or keep from barfing really at the back hair of this guy blowing in the wind. This guy did not think it was important to wear a shirt while riding on his bike and he didn’t feel the need to shave his back either. OH MY GOODNESS it was crazy long and it was thick and gross. ICK! Why, why force me to stare at this.

Men should shave that back hair or wax it or keep your shirt on!

No comments: