Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blogged Out...

Dear Readers:

As you can see from the past month or some, there is little I have actually written about. I'm not blogged out in that I want to pack in the towel and give up, but I'm simply out of interesting topics to write or rant about. So, fun readers, I'm looking for blog ideas. What would you want to read about during your lunch hours, late nights, bored moments? No topic is really out of the question. Of course at this point, I don't know if there are readers, some of you may have dropped off due to the lack of interesting topics here.

I look forward to hearing from you if you are out there.

Sincerely,

me

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...Iknow you have seen some movies lately. you could do some movie reviews for those of us who do not get to the movies often, what should we rent or not rent?

no new recipes lately it is summer where are the BBQ tips?

NO local festivals you have attended lately? no pics?

seriously you are blog out? Your life is crazy, sometimes crazy boring, but still crazy.

Anonymous said...

Local festivals are a favorite topic to hear from you, and your favorite one is just around the corner. Book reviews would also be welcomed, and of course...MORE of your photos!

Anonymous said...

Just what you did..all you running around. You are hardly ever home and rarely answer your phone. Discuss. =)

Anonymous said...

What is Lou doing over the summer?

Anything going on at Byrnes?

Find any other places around town that sell Kilkenny?

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

I'm down for the festival pictures and recipe tips-are you taking in small trips? how about a where in the world is lou?

allie said...

To All: Thanks for your ideas I'm taking to heart and hope to give you reading material you will enjoy!

a