Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Photos...

I have a gig coming up this weekend to display my photos and try and rope a few people into maybe buying one or two. If they do great, if not oh well I mostly take pictures for me, so I will not be heart broken. I can't wait to get this crud out of my body so I can go take a few pictures of a new addition to the world.

I find myself randomly looking at photos, other peoples vacation photos, professional photos, whatever, I just love the idea that the moment in time was captured forever. I know I'm weird, tell me something I don't know.

So, because I can, I'm posting a picture of Maggie, it's grainy, it not in full focus, it was taken with a mobile phone camera, but it is her expression I love. It is Maggie. Also, if you leave a comment of what your favorite photo you have is or your favorite subject to take photos of I'll enter you into a drawing for one if my pictures, no rush you have until Monday.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: