Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Person I'm Not...


I want to be the person who wants to watch the State of the Union, I used to be. I used to love politics, lately it just makes me sad. There are just a bunch of talking and nothing really happening. I ended up enjoying a cuppa tea and a bit of a book.


This is really more than just a cuppa tea, this is beauty in a mug. I adore this tea. It was one of those online purchases I made last week. It's better at a coffee shop with a group of friends, but is just delightful in my home with a good book.

I did watch the end of the President's speech and kudos to the writers, but really, again all talk, little action will occur. Then since when does the opposing party get air time immediately following the State of the Union, more power to them, but really, not needed.

No comments: