Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Good For You & Others...


First, to those of you who have been asking yourself, where did she go, I apologize, I took on a bout of the common cold and the cold was winning for quite a while. The fight is still on, but I think I'm getting the better of it, at least I hope so. My best offensive move...sleep and lots of it.

Did you know you can take on a challenge for yourself and it can help others? If you haven't done this yet, do it. Even if you are one of the lucky bastards that does not need to loose weight, or are happy where you are, you can still do it.

Here's how it works...

You go to this website, http://www.pfpchallenge.com/. You click on "Pledge Now". You enter a wee bit of information and BAZINGA, you are donating money to your local food bank and making a promise to yourself to either loose weight or maintain your weight.

No comments: