Friday, January 21, 2011

I Should Always Be Busy...


Yesterday was a fairly slow day for me at work, several of my appointments did not show up and therefore, I had time to play on the internet. I should not have this free time, because apparently when I have free time, I spend money. I made three online purchases yesterday. None of them were really needed, but all will be great when they actually arrive. I must be stopped, today I must be busy, my bank card will soon melt from too much use. The funny part is yesterday morning, I was just thinking to myself how being sick had been nice on the bank account because I didn't feel like going out and have been eating pantry food and haven't been to the grocery for over two weeks. So much for that effort. Thank goodness it's Friday!

No comments: