Wednesday, January 06, 2010

2010 Resolutions…

1. I miss the joy of reading a real letter received through the post. My resolution is to mail at least one letter a month to make someone else’s day. How very grand of me I know. If you would like to be considered for this true treasure, make sure I have your address on file.

2. I would like to do more cooking in 2010, simple, complex, doesn’t matter, just more.

3. If I’m going to do more cooking there should be more “If I Can You Can Too” entries, or at least get the photos up from the ones I have done.

4. Take more photos, good or bad ones, doesn’t matter, just more. Can’t like or hate what you haven’t taken.

5. Hmm, I feel I should have five resolutions….hmm…right… I plan to Drink, Eat, and be Merry in 2010.

Do you have any fun resolutions for 2010?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo! No resolutions for me this year...would like to get my love life in order for a bit. I'm tired of people feeling sorry for me, lol.