Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Weekend Update…

Friday: Dinner with the girls and the movie were both grand. If you are only a semi-fan of the Twilight series, I recommend waiting awhile to see the movie, the attendance of those under the age of 16 might scare you. They also like to comment during the movie. The movie gets a “B” per my review. It was good, true to the book for the most part, not enough Jacob or Edward, I think it could be covered a bit more material an still held the audience attention.

Saturday: A big thanks to the couple of readers that came to the Craft Show on Saturday. It was a fun time had by all, a bit slow, but with this economy you just never know.

Sunday: A full fun day in the barn-good times!

Ok, so I’m a bit pissy today. I am recovering from a head cold right now and well, I have little patience for idiots these days. I seem to be surrounded by them here at the office today. Yesterday I was asleep more than I was awake and I think today should have been similar. I knew I was going to get sick at some point, I guess I should be thankful it’s not the flu.

As this week includes the Thanksgiving Holiday, where we will all stuff ourselves with ridiculous amounts of food in the name of thanks, or at least I will. I want to show that although I am pissy, I am thankful. I am very thankful for all my blog readers. To show my thanks, I am giving away another print. You can choose any from the photography site, there may even be a few more up soon, but don’t hold your breath, too long, it will depend on time. You have until Monday, Nov. 30 to leave a comment to be entered into the drawing.

Thanks readers, you rock!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

me. ms.N

Anonymous said...

m from lib

Anonymous said...

Ms H!

Amy said...

Pick me! Pick me! :)